SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I HAVE A MAN CRUSH...


OK, it's really more of a band crush. I have completely fallen in love with this band on Warped Tour. Actually I've fallen for a few bands. I would have to say this one is my favorite at the moment. It's Cobra Starship and their front man Gabe Saporta makes girls and guys just wanna have fun.  C.S. are signed to Pete Wentz's label Decaydance Records. Seems to be a perfect fit since Pete and Gabe are both sexually ambiguous men who love the ladies and tease the boys. Oh, but this is no cock tease, Gabe and his beautiful band mates leave you very satisfied. I took a friend with me to watch Cobra Starship for the first time in Texas on the Warped Tour. I met Gabe previous and I just thought Gabe was this hot goof ball and when I was reading the Out Magazine article on Pete Wentz, I came across this even better article on Gabe.  Turns "out," Gabe happens to be very smart in a sexually progressive and aware kind of way.  At least I found his interview to be.  Anywho, so I took my friend over to see Gabe and he looks at me after the show and says, "this is one of the best front men I've ever seen.  Not once did I get bored."  I had to agree. Oh, and I have to tell you, Gabe's 80's Style is on point!

Gabe tells Out- "My vibe is a very sexual vibe overall -- I am very ambiguous. I like to push the boundaries on everything, from sexuality to politics."

"I have a problem sometimes saying that I'm not gay, you know? I feel like I'm letting them down sometimes."

You are Gabe!   It's a huge disappointment that your not gay , but I'm sure we as a people will find a way to live with it. J/K keep doing you!

To read Gabe's Out Interview Click Here

Pop.nography Interview Click Here

Cobra Starship Myspace Click Here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love !

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! i have an everythng crush on this guy. thanks for bringing him into my life! I must know all things gabe! I can't breath right now!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©