SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Katy Perry "I Kissed A Girl" Live Warped Tour -VIRGINIA BEACH, VA



I loved this performance. I love the red dress. I love when Nat from 3oh!3 joins Adam Marcello on the drums.

I'm having so much fun on The Vans Warped Tour and I wanted to thank all my readers. You guys are the best! I really want to share as much as possible with you guys.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmh... drummers....... i LOVE them !
nice to see it's so much fun behind the scenes !!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©