SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

KRISPY KREME BACON CHEESBURGERS?


Sick!  I see about 25 heart attacks and I'm so freaked out by this.  During one of my daily treks through the interweb, I came across this horrible creation.  No wonder we have the highest rank in obesity.  Now I know Katy is just dying for one of these.  Since Perez Hilton is losing weight I wonder if he can eat one of these on his cheat days?

Eew I kind of want a bit, you know, for research purposes. You're Welcome!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh... now I'm totally nauseous

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©