SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, August 21, 2008

SOMEONE DOES NOT LIKE SIENNA MILLER...


Oh hells no!  Whose man is she fucking with that she has a girl, and you know it was a girl, spray painting "SLUT" on o' girl Sienna Miller's home.  I would check Kate Moss's bag first.  My second guess is that it's some angry girlfriend of some man that Sienna is probably fucking.  Excuse my French, I meant shagging.  I didn't mean to get all ghetto on y'alls asses like this person did on home girl's wall.  Eew that's rude.  Just knock on the door and call a bitch out.  Just keep it rrreal like that.  I always do, shoot!

Oh, that's right I just remembered that hoeing-ass Sienna broke up the marriage of Balthazar Getty. Girl, karma is a vengefully bitch.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©