SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MICHAEL CERA AND DENZEL WASHINGTON ARE THE SAME?



I really love Micheal Cera! I just think that his geekyness is so attractive. I can watch him talk for hours. Is that creepy? I can't wait to see Micheal in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It comes out this Friday.  Eew I don't think I've ever sounded more like a stalker, except when I talk about Joe Jonas. I kind of talk that way about Zac Efron, John Mayer, Shia Labeouf, Suri Cruise, Chad White, the guy that does my dry cleaning, the waiter at Stork, this guy that I saw crossing the street. Oops! Too much?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha !! that was good.
stalker.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©