SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, October 13, 2008

DAKOTA FANNING IS GIVING ME DIVA..


I am shocked to read that director Rowen Woods is talking out loud about the ubber talented 14 year old actress Dakota Fanning.

She initially refused to come out of her trailer on day one of shooting because her scene wasn’t filmed first."

Question. Isn't this some sort of breach of contract, maybe a confidentiality agreement? 2nd question. Why didn't you shoot her scene 1st!?!? Oh and I'm so sure you cut her scenes. You're lucky to get any scenes. If moi heard you were bad mouthing me, I would have a team of lawyers that would ensure all use of my image was banned.  You would be left with a short film. Instead of your movie being called Winded Creatures you would only be able to call it Wind. Shoot, I gots yo back Dakota!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©