SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TWILIGHT'S ROBERT PATTINSON GETS HIS WHISKY A GO GO ON...


Who knew Twilight star Robert Pattinson was a triple threat? Good looks. A fairly good actor from what I've seen. A singer AND a song writer. Well I guess that's four-ple threat.

So a small group of friends and I went down to the infamous Whiskey A GO GO on Sunset to support my new friend Robert Pattinson, not knowing if he would be any good, and I was pleasantly surprised to hear how well he could actually sing.  He was giving me conviction.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

I was lucky enough to go to that show. He really was great.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©