SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

ANOTHER DAY. ANOTHER BLOG. WHAT IT DO?



Whats up y'all? I'm at it again (I always am). I'm a blogging fool at my favorite blog spot, Java Detour. The picture on the top is the mustache I was sporting this morning. So gross I love it! Feel free to leave comments y'all. would love to hear what you think about the posting!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm kinda confused. You actually think your somebody don't you? No one knows who you are but I bet your trying to get a reality show that will tell everyone. You seem rather classless and really not attractive. Someone told me you were skinnier once.. I don't even think that would change your not only unattrative looks, but your very unattrative personality that you think you are someone. STOP BLOGGING!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©