SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HOLLYWOOD SUFFERS A GREAT LOSS...



Hollywood's response to Heaths untimely death-

John Travolta
says “He is one of my favorite actors. His abilities are rare…it’s a tremendous loss. It’s hard to be here celebrating Australia under these circumstances.”

Mel Gibson “I had such great hope for him. He was just taking off and to lose his life at such a young age is a tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.”

Golden Brooks "I am so shaken up about Heath Ledger and I think is it is a tragedy and he is gone too soon...I send prayers to his family!"

Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia-“It was with great sadness that I have learned of the passing of Heath Ledger. It is tragic that we have lost one of our nation’s finest actors in the prime of his life. Heath Ledger’s diverse and challenging roles will be remembered as some of the great performances by an Australian actor.”

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©