SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HEATH LEDGER, ACCIDENTAL DRUG OVERDOSE ...



Heath Ledger was found dead in his Manhattan apartment. Sources say it was from a accidental drug overdose. He was found by his housekeeper around 3:30 pm ET.

Heath was 28. My condolences go out to his family and friends. Heath was a very talented actor and he will be missed.

Heath has a 2 year old daughter, Matilda Rose, with former fiancee Michelle Williams.

Heath was recently in London filming The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! i cant believe it ! he was so great! i'm so so sad!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so saddened by this news. I just feel so sad for his daughter and family.My thoughts and prayers go out to those who loved Heath.I enjoyed so many of his films and I thought Brokeback Mountain was brilliant . I hope they will still use his work in the next Batman film.I still just can't believe it,such a loss.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©