SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

COVER STORY...



Zac Efron makes the cover of Details Magazine January/February 2008 issue ....

Zac on the paparazzi-
“The photographer left me a note with a disc of all the pictures, and on the note it said, ‘Thanks for the Range Rover!’”

Zac Efron on Perez Hilton-
“Honestly, if the worst he can say about me is that I’m gay, then I think I’ll be fine. I can handle it.”

Matthew Rettenmund, Editor-in-chief of Popstar-
“Zac is by far the biggest male personality in terms of driving interest and sales since Leonardo DiCaprio 10 years ago.”

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©