SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BAD NEWS BEARS...


What is in the air? Today my roommate got her purse jacked downtown. I know when I was held at gun point your mind suddenly gets very clear. Then my instinct kicked in and said folks are desperate and jacking shit all over town. So I suggest keeping a shiv (aka knife) very close to you, maybe tucked in a sock, or stashed in the yard, or, even better, you can go to the military and have them turn you into a bionic defense system.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I carry one. how'd I know Katy would too. Love her style.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! I love the clueless reference!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©