SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, May 23, 2008

COVER STORY... ELISHA CUTHBERT



I don't know how I missed this Maxim cover of Elisha Cuthbert for the May 2008 issue . Ok, I admit I'm not a huge Maxim fan, but after Pierre and I went to the Maxim Hot 100 party in Los Angeles at Paramount Studios, I noticed this cover on a table. I was blown away. I couldn't stop looking at it. I was giving you full on perv right in the middle of a fake New York street. She looks amazing. Super sexy without the super trashy. Maxim you have made Markus Is The Drug a Fan. You're Welcome.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes hot

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya markusmolinari.blogspot.com admin found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©