SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

JESSICA SIMPSON NEW COUNTRY SINGLE "COME ON OVER"



I don't think country is a bad way to go. This song choice isn't my favorite, but it sometimes takes a while for country songs to grow on me. Now will she be able to win over the actually country community? Let me know what you think ?
Come On Over - Jessica Simpson

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is SO photoshopped on that one... it's not even a human-being position...

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this song actually better than any song on her last 2 albums!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©