SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SO I'M BITTER...


I was a little bitter that I didn't get an invite from Anna Wintour to the 2008 Costume Institute Gala, aka the Met Ball. I mean, Anna, after all that we've been through. Ugh that was bitchy. But its ok I could have been invited then uninvited like Rachael Zoe(Damn thats cold!). Besides I've worked past it with a few sessions with my therapist. I'm sending you the bill BTW A.W.. I did want to comment on a few looks I loved.



Starting with Gossip Girl's Michelle Trachtenberg who showed up in this off-the-shoulder gold skirt gown. A 1976 Vintage Yves Saint Laurent. Touche my dear! Touche! Very Coquette of you. I also love the Cesare Paciotti clutch.




Wow... hottest couple went to Tom Brady and Gisele Bunchen in Versace. I don't know who to be more jealous of? I would switch places with the both of them.


And finally Christina Ricci for best imitation of a lolly pop. Just kidding I loved her. She actually was my favorite of the night for emulating Wonder Woman (the lolly pop) in Givenchy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle looks ok . I really love Christina in her dress. You really have an eye for this stuff Markus

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©