SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL CARE...


Do people still watch this show? I didn't even know it was on the air. I only care about this because for some reason I don't like Nicolette Sheridan. For no real reason other then I have this feeling she might be a really big bitch in real life . So with that being said, I had her kicked off ABC's forgotten show Desperate Housewives. That's right, I have that kind of power. I called creator Marc Cherry and he confirmed this to the Associated Press.

“Yes, Edie’s gone. She won’t be back for a few years.”

Who should I remove next?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©