SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, June 29, 2008

MARY-KATE OLSEN VS SPENCER PRATT


So Spencer "Anal Douche" Pratt has taken offense to her comment while on David Letterman. So now the heat is on. You know how I feel about this ass whipe. So I'm definitely Team MK for shurr.

Spencer-

"I don't really get why she'd use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one's going to see."

"I forgive her, though, she's had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny marcus. I hate those hills people!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©