SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HOW DID HOLLYWOOD DEAL WITH THE CANCELATION OF THE GOLDEN GLOBES?...

...They found another party to wear those beautiful gowns to... They always do! The Art of Elysium 10th Anniversary Gala. Now I saw some great dresses and some bad dresses. Nevertheless, Hollywood gets and A for effort. I of course did not make it - this fashion Guru stayed in. Well sort of. I took it easy and went to a dinner party,which also included a very, very fashionable crowd if I do say so myself. It turned into quite the busy weekend, but no need to name drop in this blog because if you scroll down and check out Jared Craft's blog you might find a few names on the floor. You're welcome.



Some of my favorite looks of the night - Ashley Olsen giving me goth chic in what looks like one Morticia Adams favorites, this long black dress, very soft, very comfortable, I think its from her own line The Row, paired with a belt, a black leather jacket by Rick Owens, a favorite with this crowd, and a roped black pearl necklace. Rumor Willis looked very beautiful and mature in this sleeveless silk chiffon gown by J Mendel, just a classic look with a 'lil punk chic added to it. Only just bordering on boring was Amy Smart in red...yes please! Racheal Bilson in this white Dior gown was looking classic, yet her hair style is leaving me wanting different. Also loved this Nina Ricci 2006 on Calista Flockheart, which I believe was also from Lars Nilsson's last NR collection right before Oliver Theyskens took helm.



The top of my Worst Dressed for this night was Patricia Arquette, who I still love in this wrong time, wrong place for a RED Sari. Now I love Rosario Dawson but something is a little off with the construction of this "Shannon cover your ears" Black velvet J. Mendel 2007 gown. And with Ali Larter in J Mendel 2008, well I didn't like the big rosette detail! Britney Snow oh no with that lace prom dress from Gucci Spring 2008 - maybe its just the way she wore it!... Hmm why am I so bitchy? Eew thats rude! You're welcome.

Well I'm tired of writing just as I'm sure you're tired of reading all about these crazy bitches and their dress up parties. Peace in the Middle East y'all.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©