SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

COVER STORY ...JESSICA SIMPSON


J Simpson is on the cover of the June issue of Glamour Magazine. Jessica talks about her love for Tony Romo. “I’m in love,” Jess says, “Big Time. It’s only four months. I can’t believe it. It feels like forever. I love this guy….I think it’s ironic that I fell in love with a man I thought I would never be interested in because he’s an athlete. I was always, an athlete? Heck no.”

I've hung out with Jess and I really believe her when she says she's in love. Tony couldn't be nicer. Such a respectable guy. Happy for them. I mean, happy for us.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's so pretty.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©