SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

IN LOCAL NEWS...


The tackiest Hollywood night club/restaurant Basque was set, I mean caught, on fire. Firefighters were called to Hollywood and Vine at about 5:30AM. The black cloud of smoke could be seen for miles, and in Hollywood that required eight helicopters to capture what, Pierre thinks, was just the city sanitizing the club from all the slutty vaginer lice and the dirty old man pube mice. Just kidding I went there every Tuesday day, just kidding it was everyday, just kidding they wouldn't let me in, just kidding they said I could come whenever I wanted. Just kidding .

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©