SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 15, 2008

BORED TO TEARS...

MySpace Presents: The Fit featuring Fergie

Fergie talks about her line of handbags for Kipling. Fergie describes her line as being a risk taker and a dare devil. I just threw up in my mouth. I generally love myspace The Fit but this one bored me to tears. I don't know maybe it's just to early in the morning and my coffee hasn't hit. For now I'm saying, "Chut up Fergie!" Sorry for also putting you through it. You know what they say, misery loves company.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bored me to tears . Your right Markus!

Blogger whos the dj said...

tears...

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©