SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

MADONNA SHOWING KATY PERRY LOVE, AGAIN!!!


This is so sick. So this morning, my girl Karli Henriquez from MTV TR3S show "Karlifornia" calls me blowing up my phone saying, "Madonna is on the Ryan Seacrest's Morning Show talking about Katy Perry again!" I couldn't believe it. So I had my girl Karli, who is very tight with Ryan Seacrest, send me the audio. And she did. So you know I'm sharing it with you. You're welcome! I'm thinking a Madonna, Katy Perry tour is in order.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy katy katy. We get it! Write about something else. You're so much better then that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut the F up ! I love that Markus write's about katy. and I love Markus too. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously guys... how much did you pay her ?! that's INSANE !! she's shouting it everytime a question bores her... pretty good for Katy seeing to the "journalists" 's questions !
would be the first concert i'm going to only to see the support act though...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sick part is she said nothing about prince caspian. Hehe. Great myspace profile fyi.

Blogger Unknown said...

YOUUUUUUUUUUU KNOWWWWWWWWWWW WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!???

drunken nights on franklin are my favorite. i truly miss it ...boo

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©