SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, May 16, 2008

MEGAN FOX IS TOPLESS...


I really don't have much to say about this because for some odd reason I really don't care. So I've been kind of sitting on this picture all day thinking should I post this boring picture of this very boring actress. Then, from out of nowhere, self said to self, "Yo, who cares? Post the damn picture already. Its a topless chic and that should be reason enough." So I did. You're welcome. And besides this is nowhere near as bad as that Vanity Fair "topless" super controversial photo of Miley Cyrus. Right?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this photo. Your good. She kind of boring .

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©