SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SHIA LABEOUF ON "JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE"



I don't watch TV for the most part, so if you're like me you catch everything on the Internet. So I found Shia the blockbuster "it" boy promoting his already billion dollar hit Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I've yet to see it , but all my friends say its bad. I usually ignore critiques. I feel like this is just a movie you have to see . Like the Harry Potter movies. I don't think they're great, I've just become invested into the franchise. Its kind of an OCD thing with me.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems like Shia LaBeouf's popularity has skyrocketed in the last year or so

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©