SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, July 11, 2008

I GO WERE SURI GOES... NEW YORK HERE WE COME


So Suri Cruise is moving to New York while momma Cruise does the Broadway Production of All My Sons. Suri is already set to move into her swanky new apartment at the Trump Towers. I hear she's dropping an easy $200,000 a month on this two- story duplex. When I called Suri to ask if I can crash, she said only on the weekends because Father gets upset when she has overnight guest on the weekdays. So I guess Markusisthedrug will be going for the Trump Towers Suri-style for the fall.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything for Suri!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©