SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

CHRIS CAGLE AND JENNIFER TANT ARE GIVING ME IKE AND TINA ...



Country music singer Chris Cagle and girlfriend Jennifer Tant were arrested for domestic assault on Wednesday, May 28 2008. The two of them where arrested after getting drunk and then getting physical... and not in the sexy way but in the "honey I think we should call the cops on our noisey ass neighbors " kind of way.

Grrrrrrl! I say hit me once shame on me. Hit me twice I'm grabben a knife. So my advice to you 'lil girl is get out before he kills you. I suggest after you get out of jail you go straight to your local book store and buy/ or steal (I dont know your business) a book called "Better Single Than Sorry" By Jen Schefft. You're welcome!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see why!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©