SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, July 13, 2008

POT PSYCHOLOGY...

by pierre baltadano


So I've been catching these video blogs called Pot Psychology put on by Tracie Egan, a.k.a. Slut Machine, at that great clap-havin' blog Jezebel.  I started tuning in around the second or third episode in mid-December-ish and I have loved her and her friend Rich's great advice on viewer questions such as: "My Roomate is Bulimic. What Should I Do?" and, "Does the Horrific Taste of Vagina Become Less Vomitous as I Get Used to Oral?" and, "I Have 3 Tiny Bumps the Size of a Pinhead in a Row at the Base of My Dick.  What Are These?: P.S. Is It Bad/Weird to Hookup With People You Meet on the Internet for Sex?"  They are heroes.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I've been loving these two for awhile. I've developed a crush on that boy. Shhh! Don't tell!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©