SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

MISS BIMBO...

by Pierre Baltadano

This one totally flew under my nose. The Today Show's Ann Curry aired a clip about an online game that's all the rage in Europe. It's called Miss Bimbo and it is a Barbie Doll meets paper doll meets Tamogachi thing where people can raise a Paris Hilton of their own. Little eight year-old children are apparently getting in on it too. All I know is that after watching this alarming report, I want to make my own Miss Bimbo. I have hopes that when I do, she will be loved, taken care of, and sent to university just like all good little bimbos should.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so getting involved!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why would you need a bimbo when you have your own molinari!
molinari!
molinari!
molinari!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©