SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

OUT AND ABOUT IN HOLLYWOOD


I had two Shane West sightings today. One at Solar de Cahuenga in Hollywood. That's were I was enjoying my black iced coffee with and extra shot of expresso. If your ever in the area for lunch I suggest getting one of their savory crepes. Matt Beckley's favorite is the chicken pesto crepe. I know because Matt kept me company while I blogged today. So yes Shane was there eating lunch. Later that night I ran into Shane at The Green Door in Hollywood after going to the What Happens In Vegas premiere. So I think we can officially call Shane a Hollywood Hipster. Shane is currently set to start working on three films this year. Go go go!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. Do you eat?

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©