SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, May 4, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS PREMIERE STAYS IN WESTWOOD


I attended the premiere of Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz's new movie What Happens In Vegas with producer Eduardo Della Fiore in Westwood Thursday May 1, 2008. I thought the movie would be dumb and slapstick, and it was, but it was also very cute and I had a few good laugh out loud moments. For me the ending was the funniest. So I'll say this is a great date movie . Cameron and Ashton have great chemistry as they're both like two big kids having fun and you will too.

I'm representing jewlery by ArchAngel and shoes by Supra on the red carpet. What it do?


Actress Fernanda Romero showed up with some very cute arm candy, actor Billy Marquart.


I think Bai Ling's punishment for pulling a Wynona Ryder was a life sentence of bad bad fashion.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look hot markus

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©