SUBSCRIBE TO MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM

click here

HAVE MARKUSISTHEDRUG EMAILED TO YOU

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

REICHEN LEHMKUHL LIKES BEING FANTASTIC...



..Magazine that is. The The Amazing Race winner has a write up in, what do you know, Fantastic Magazine. Cheesy name but after taking a glance I'm intrigued. And who am I to judge on cheesy names? Don't laugh at the bitches! Where was I? Oh yes, I was intrigued. Not only by this magazine's content but now I know that the ex-Air Force Captain is wearing more then just a captain's hat these days. Reichen is starring in his own TV show on the Here! network Dante's Cove, written a bio, and designed his own jewelry line. I'm sure all gay of course. Eeew Mr. Reichen has stolen my 6 month goal plan. Bitchy!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot !

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

MARKUSISTHEDRUG.COM is a MANZANO PRODUCTIONS©